Thursday, February 21, 2008

A great run on Pandora

Hey, folks - Just checking in again today. I was very excited this afternoon when I got a great run of songs on Pandora, and I just had to tell the world. By the way, if you don't have radio stations set up on Pandora, go do it now, then return here and read.

I set up a Pixies station on there, so I could get Pixies, Frank Black and all other similar type of music. But here's the order of (mostly first-time played) songs that came on between about noon and 1:10 p.m. today. Tell me this isn't kick-ass.
Manta Ray - Pixies (from the B sides collection); Teen Age Riot - Sonic Youth; Pat's Trick - Helium; I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - SleaterKinney (don't you just love those hard-rocking, sweaty girls?); Wheelchair Epidemic - The Jesus Lizard; Stars - Hum (this started out kinda dumb, but it has a good, energetic middle to it); Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana (demo from their box set); For Your Lungs Only - Alkaline Trio; Sound of a Gun - Buzzcocks; Cactus - Pixies; 53rd & 3rd - Ramones; Fake Tales of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys.

That's a hell of a run right there, all thumbs-upped! Again, go to Pandora.com, get your own radio stations going and boycott FM radio (and American Idol) - they're killing music as we know it!

1 comment:

wilson said...

Hey Josh - I'm glad you liked the playlist Pandora served up to you this afternoon!
Thanks for listening. :)

- Lucia, from Pandora